- Which of these is most stressful for you….
(public speaking, taking a test, going on a first date, long flights, giving presentations,
work gatherings, speaking with native English speakers, ….?)
- What causes you stress? (e.g. money, family, lovelife, health, future, etc.)
- Which social situations cause you the most stress?
What professional situations cause you stress?
- What were the most stressful ages or periods of your life?
When have you felt like you “can’t take it anymore”?
- What were the least stressful, most care-free ages periods of your life?
- How does stress affect you physically & emotionally?
- What health consequences have you experienced because of stress?
Other people you know?
- How do you usually cope with stress?
Which responses are effective? Which ones are ineffective?
- How do different members of your family deal with stress?
- How do different generations of your family deal with stress? (you, parents, grandparents, children)
- When do you feel the most relaxed or unstressed?
- Who’s the most/least stressed person you know?
- What is unique or different about stress in Korea? Causes? Responses?
- If you’ve traveled to different countries, have you noticed anything different about how the people there deal with stress?
- How will your future decisions (about career, partnership, kids, place of residence, etc.) affect your stress levels?