- the ability to create
- the ability to produce or use original and unusual ideas:
- the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination:
- The Creative Brain (Trailer)
- A powerful way to unleash your natural creativity | Tim Harford
- Creativity: The science behind the madness | Rainn Wilson, David Eagleman & more | Big Think
- Do Schools Kill Creativity?
- How to build your creative confidence | David Kelley – YouTube
- Debate- Technology is destroying our creativity
- YouTube – The Curse of Creativity
- Imagination: the power of creativity | Tom Bates | TEDx
- Creative thinking – how to get out of the box and generate ideas
- The Circuitry of Creativity: How Our Brains Innovate Thinking
- Are Smartphones Killing Our Creativity?
- Why Creativity Isn’t Just Important for ‘Creative’ Jobs
- Considering AI’s Role in Creativity as Robot Sells Painting for $700,000
- Why procrastination can help fuel creativity
- 9 Ways to Boost Your Creativity.
- The dark side of creativity
Quizzes & Quotes
- My Creative Type (마이 크리에이티브 타입 항목 15 해석)
- Creativity Quiz
- Only The Most Creative People Can Pass This Quiz
- Brainy Quotes: Creativity
- What were the interesting parts of the materials you read or watched?
- Do you consider yourself a creative person? In what ways?
- What were the most creative times of your life?
- What experiences have made you more or less creative?
- Were you more creative as a child or are you more creative now?
- When do you feel most creative these days? What makes you more or less creative?
- Do you think some people are born more creative than others?
- Do you think it’s possible to teach people how to be more creative? How so?
- Who is the most creative person you know personally? What kind of things does he or she do?
- Who do you think are some of the world’s most creative people?
- What do you think is the true value of creativity in our society?
- Is it possible for a person to be too creative or for a society to have too many creative people?
- How has the education system in your country encouraged creativity? (or not?)
How should it?
- Do you think the number of creative people in the world is increasing or decreasing?
- What creation of yours are you most proud of?
- Do you think animals can be creative?
Do you think AI can be creative?
- What do you think influences a person’s creativity?
– wealth, age, diet, DNA, IQ, exercise, health, family, alcohol/drugs, travel, age government type, other?
- Can you think of examples of creativity in…