- The History of Coffee
- Caffeine and Mood Are Linked Both Short and Long Term
- 20 Fascinating Coffee Facts in 2022: Statistics, Trivia & More!
- What to Know About Coffee and Depression
- Coffee and tea could be associated with lower risk of stroke and dementia
- Caffeine: The Silent Killer of Success
- The ultimate coffee glossary | All coffee terms
- The Funny Psychology Of Why We Love The Taste Of Coffee
- How Caffeine Addiction Changed History (ft. Michael Pollan)
- Your Brain On Coffee
- Coffee: The Greatest Addiction Ever
- The Ugly Truth About Coffee’s Effects On Your Body
- Cultivation: the act of preparing and working on (land) in order to raise crops
- To frequent: to visit often; go often to; be often in
- Condemn: to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of
- Patron: a person who is a customer, client, or paying guest, especially a regular one
- Commodity: an article of trade or commerce, especially a product as distinguished from a service.
- Dementia: A mental illness that causes someone to be unable to think clearly.
- Anonymous: Not named or identified.
- Causality: The relationship between something that happens or exists and the thing that causes it.
- Moderate: Average in size or amount; neither too much nor too little.
- Compound: Something that is formed by combining two or more parts.
- How much coffee do you usually drink a day?
- Do you prefer to make your own coffee or go to a coffee shop? Why?
- How do you take your coffee? (black, cream and sugar, etc.)
- What is your favorite steamed coffee? (Latte, cappuccino, espresso, americano)
- When do you usually drink coffee? (e.g. only in the morning, all day, when I have to stay up late studying)
- Why do people always drink a cup of coffee in the morning?
- How do you think coffee affects your health and your mental and physical well-being?
- Do you think there’s a difference between caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee? Do you have a preference?
- When you drink coffee in a cafe, how long do you usually stay?
- Do you think there are gender-based or generation-based differences in coffee drinking culture?
- How much do you think you spend on coffee in a year?
- In the past year, what’s the longest period of time you’ve gone without drinking coffee? (2 days, one week, 8 hours)
- How does drinking coffee make you feel – physically and psychologically?
- How do you feel when you don’t drink coffee? Do you miss it – physically and psychologically?
- What was the best coffee you’ve ever had?
- What are your favorite coffee shops?