- 5 Good Reasons to Become a Vegetarian
- The climate benefits of veganism and vegetarianism
- Being vegan won’t make you perfect, but it’s easier than you may think
- Vegetarian and meat-eating children
- Are Vegetarian Diets Healthy for Growing Kids?
- 19 Vegan Dinner Recipes for Healthy Blood Pressure
- 8 Essential Supplements You Should Take if You’re Vegan
- Vegetarianism Pros & Cons
- More and More South Koreans Are Going Vegetarian
- Vegan Korea · 채식 | Facebook
- Busan Veggie Club | Facebook
- Vegan Restaurants in Busan
- Have you ever considered being a vegetarian or eating less meat?
- If you’ve tried it, how did it go?
- What would motivate you to become more vegetarian? (health, environment, animal rights, other)
- What do you think would be the hardest part of ‘going vegetarian’?
- If you had to eat only meat and vegetables for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Do you know any vegetarians? What are their eating habits like?
- When you eat meat, do you think about where it came from and if the animal suffered?
- What would you do if your boy/girlfriend had very different eating habits (like being a vegan)?
- Which animal products would be the hardest for you to give up?
(Beef, pork, chicken, fish, eggs, milk, cheese)
- if you had to make dinner for a vegetarian friend, what would you make?
- Do you know of any vegetarian-friendly restaurants or local foods?