- Tactics for Asking Good Follow-Up Questions
- 10 tips for active listening – Heart Matters magazine
- How to Improve Listening Skills in a Foreign Language in No Time at All: 5 Essential Tips
- Amy’s ‘Active Listening’ to Big Bang Theory’s Sheldon – Xbox vs PS
- 5 ways to listen better | Julian Treasure
- THE NO.1 LISTENING MISTAKE (+ how to avoid it with NVC)
- blind spot
- get a read on someone
- Who do you know that is an especially good or bad listener? Describe why you think so.
- How would you describe the listening relationship between you and ….
(your parents, siblings, significant other, friends)?
- How would you rate yourself as a listener?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a listener?
- Do you talk more or listen more?
- When you’re telling a story or sharing an opinion, how do you feel about someone interjecting their own experiences and thoughts?
- What are the biggest challenges to being a good listener? When are you not in a listening mood?
- How does listening in your native language differ from listening in a foreign language?
- Do you think men and women listen differently? How so?
- How have listening skills benefited you in your personal and professional life? How can they in the future?