Below are resources and discussion questions that can be included in end-of-the-semester activities.
Best of 2022 Lists
Assorted Quizzes & Horoscopes
End of the year Superlatives
Students can take a few minutes to write down what they consider to be the ‘best of 2022’ in the categories below. They then discuss these in small groups.
- best song:
- best musician:
- best TV show/Movie
- best Youtuber:
- best game:
- best actor:
- best athlete:
- best app:
- best tech device:
- best new word or phrase:
- most important Korean news story:
- most important international news story
- best day:
- worst day:
- best meal:
- most important lesson learned:
- most significant accomplishment:
- favorite new piece of clothing:
- biggest regret/disappointment:
- angriest moment:
- biggest waste of time
- biggest surprise
- best purchase
- most grateful for:
Discussion Questions: 2022 Reflections, New Year Plans, & 2023 Goals & Predictions
- Is there anything left on your 2022 To Do list?
- What are your plans for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day?
- What were your most memorable New Year’s celebrations?
- What three words would you use to describe 2022? (for you and for the world)
- In what ways did you change socially, emotionally, spiritually, and/or physically in 2022?
- What are your New Year’s resolutions or significant goals for 2023?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in 2023?
- What 2023 predictions do you have for your personal life? for your classmates?
- What predictions do you have for BUFS, Busan, Korea, and the world?