Materials: (Articles & Videos)
- Time Management – List of Top Tips for Managing Time Effectively
- 10 Tips for Managing Time Effectively
- Time Management Skills | SkillsYouNeed
- 18 Time Management Tips to Boost Productivity • Asana
- How Good Is Your Time Management? – from MindTools.com
- Planning and controlling how much time to spend on specific activities
- How to gain control of your free time | Laura Vanderkam
- What Is Time Management? – Time Management Skills From MindTools.com
- Time Management funny
- DAILY VLOG | a productive day in my life as a college student |
- Practical And Effective Time Management Tips You Can Apply Today (time-management-success.com)
- Time Management – List of Top Tips for Managing Time Effectively (corporatefinanceinstitute.com)
- 11 Time Management Tips That Really Work (thebalancesmb.com)
- Time Management and Motivation to Get Things Done (time-management-success.com)
- How do you manage your time? Are you satisfied with your time management? Why or why not?
- How do you balance work and personal life?
- What are some possible ways to manage time effectively?
- What are the biggest challenges to maintaining satisfactory time management?
- Tell us about an experience when you successfully managed your time well?
- Tell us about an experience where you did not manage your time well?
- Do you usually plan your days and write down a schedule? If so, how do you plan for your days? If not, please tell us how you generally organize your days.
- How can we improve our time management？
- Do you use any tools or apps to help with time management?
- When do you feel most productive?
- When do you feel unproductive or lazy?
- How do you respond to feeling lazy? Do you accept it and enjoy ‘lazy mode’ or do you try to change your energy level? If so, how?
- What are the most common distractions that prevent you from feeling productive?
- Why do successful people care about time management?
- Among your family and friends, who has the best time management?
- Distraction A thing that interrupts your attention
- Structure The organizational flow of a workplace.
- Schedule a plan an f timeline for things to be done
- Productivity a measure of performance that indicates much input it takes to create an output.
- Efficiency Getting work done with a minimum of effort, expense, or waste.
- Effectiveness the degree to which an objective is achieved
- Priorities Goals, tasks, or activities that you judge as more important than others
- Goals Those things you aim for that take planning and work
- Procrastination Intentionally putting off doing something that should be done
- Concentration The action or power of focusing one’s attention or mental effort
- urgent needing quick action or attention
- schedule a plan that gives expected times for different things to happen
- tardy slow; late; overdue; delayed
- chaos great confusion, disorder
- Burnout negative changes in thoughts, emotions, and behavior as a result of prolonged stress or frustration being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something
- Avoidance A reaction to conflict that involves ignoring the problem by doing nothing at all
Leave a Reply