- How Culture and Generational Shifts Are Shaping Friendship
- Good Friends Are Good for You
- Research: Human friendships based on genetic similarities beyond the superficial
- Understanding cultural differences in Korean friendships
- Do you enjoy the process of making new friends? Do you make new friends easily?
- Who are your best friends? Why are you so close? In what ways are you similar/different?
- Who is your (oldest, newest, craziest, funniest, etc.) friend?
- What do you think are the most important ingredients of a lasting friendship?
- How long does it take to become a ‘good’ friend?
- How would you categorize your different groups of friends?
- What are the most enjoyable or meaningful things you do with your close friends?
- What’s the difference between old friends and new friends?
- Do you argue with your friends sometimes? What about?
- How do you think social media has affected friendships?
- Have you ever been betrayed by a friend? Have you ever betrayed a friend?
- What do you remember most about your elementary school friendships? high school?
- What do you think is different about friendships among men, among women, and between the two?
- How does having a significant other (boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse) affect your friendships?
- Do you think there are cultural differences in friendship?
- How is friendship between two Koreans different from a friendship between a Korean and a non-Korean or two non-Koreans?
- Have you experienced any challenges or confusion with cross-cultural friendships?