- Nervousness: Why It’s Different from Anxiety & How to Feel Better
- Performance Anxiety | Good Therapy
- Overcoming Performance Anxiety in Music, Acting, Sports, and More
- The science of stage fright (and how to overcome it) – Mikael Cho
- Why Do We Get Nervous?
- How To Stop Shaking When You’re Nervous
- When was the most recent time you felt nervous?
- What situations cause you to become nervous?
- Any funny, tragic, and/or interesting ‘nervous stories’ to tell?
- How does your body respond when nervous and how do you cope with it?
- Which of these situations cause you the most nervousness?
– giving a presentation, an interview, talking to your crush, speaking in a foreign language, other?
- In what ways have you ‘performed’ in front of an audience?
(speech contests, sports, acting, talent shows, etc.)
- How do you feel before, during, and after the performance?
- Have you gotten more or less nervous as you’ve gotten older?
- What affects your levels of nervousness or performance anxiety? (sleep, food, type of audience, etc.)