- Do you like to cook? Are you a good cook? What do you cook well? Who is the best cook you know?
- What are your favorite foods to eat at a restaurant? What are your favorite restaurants?
- What foods do you really dislike/never eat? Do you have any food allergies?
- How often do you eat/drink _____? (crab, pizza, BBQ, soju, kimbap, ramyeon, etc.)
- What’s your normal breakfast? Do you ever skip breakfast? If so, how often and why?
- Do you know any picky eaters? Are you one? How so?
- How often do you get an upset stomach? Which foods cause you problems?
- What are some of your guilty pleasures? Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Where do you do most of your food shopping? Which foods do you splurge on?
- What are your favorite food memories (from your childhood, high school days)?
- What kinds of non-Korean foods do you enjoy?
Do you like (Mexican, Italian, Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.) food?
- Are you an adventurous eater? Do you like to try new foods?
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
- Which Korean foods do you think non-Koreans like the most?
For non-Korean students: What are your favorite and least favorite Korean foods?
Which foods from your country do you think Koreans would enjoy?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What food are you craving right now?
- What kind of comfort food do you like to eat when you are upset or angry?
- How have you eating habits changed during Covid-19?
- Can you list everything you’ve eaten in the past 24 hours?
- What kinds of diets have you tried (if any)?
- picky: someone who only likes specific things and is not easily pleased 까다로운
very careful or too careful about choosing or accepting things
- guilty pleasure: something pleasurable that induces a usually minor feeling of guilt
- craving: a strong desire for something, an intense, urgent, or abnormal desire or longing 갈망
- comfort food: food prepared in a traditional style having a usually nostalgic or sentimental appeal
Korean Food Reference
Busan International Food Restaurants
- Busan Food Facebook Megalist of Busan International Restaurants
- Tour Busan Ebook
Leave a Reply