Watch the videos. Feel free to turn on subtitles. Choose whichever discussion questions interest you.
The goal is to have an enjoyable English conversation and get to know your new classmates 🙂
- Video#1: Take a Seat, Make a Friend | SoulPancake Street Team
- Video#1B: Strangers Try to Make New Friends in a Ball Pit | Sit in Our Pit
- Video#2: 58 Years Apart – A Girl and a Woman Talk About Life
- Any general thoughts about the videos?
- Any language usage that was confusing and/or interesting?
- Have you ever been in a ball pit?
- Share three things on your bucket list?
- What’s something you have in common with everyone in your group?
- Describe the first time you fell in love?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Who is someone who inspires you? Why?
- Talk about an experience that changed your life?
- Have you ever had a secret handshake or gesture?
- How do you feel about meeting strangers? When have you met strangers in past? How did it go?
- What problem are you dealing with today?
- What favorite jingles do you remember from childhood?
- If you were god, what would you change?
- What happens when we die?
- What is the worst thing about being your age? What is the best thing?
- What did you like most/least about being a child?
- Who’s your best friend?
- Have you fallen in love? What was it like?
- Does getting old scare you?
- What advice do you have for someone younger than you? Someone older than you?