- 11 Scientific Benefits of Play
- All around the world, kids love games
- 10 Popular Kids Games from Around the World
- Scientists Say Child’s Play Helps Build A Better Brain (podcast & article)
- What were your favorite games and toys when you were a child?
- Did you ever climb a tree, jump rope, hula hoop, have an imaginary friend or favorite stuffed animal?
- Did you have any favorite ‘neighborhood games’ with other children?
- What is the first video game you remember playing?
- Did you (do you) prefer inside or outside play?
- Who was your favorite playmate as a child? Who is it now?
- What do you remember about ‘playing’ in elementary, middle, and high school?
- How much and in what ways do you ‘play’ these days?
- In what ways do your parents and other older family members still ‘play’?