A teenage girl’s secret love letters are exposed and wreak havoc on her love life.
Part 1 (Start~16:00)
- top notch
- have a crush on
- to part with
- to gorge
- Thank you for your service
- pull it off
- Spin the bottle
- the vibe
- talk trash
- I can relate
- Golden Girls
- That’s way harsh
- What differences did you notice about home life and high school life shown in this movie and your high school life?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone you felt like you shouldn’t like?
- Have you ever written letters you didn’t send?
- Would you break up with someone because of a new long-distance situation?
- Do you have any ‘first day of school’ traditions?
- Would you ever date someone that a sibling or friend used to date?
- Have you had a friend who changed their personality when around their significant other?
- Has a friendship ever changed because one of you became more or less popular?
- How much did it /does it matter who you eat lunch with? Are you comfortable eating alone?
- Do you ever feel pressure to go out on a Saturday night or ‘have fun’ on the weekend?
- How do you feel about driving? Are you (will you be) a good one?