- Are you interested in fashion?
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- What is your favorite fashion brand? Why do you like that brand?
- Which brand do you think is the most famous?
- Where do you usually buy your clothes?
- Do you prefer to buy clothes online or at a clothing store?
- What is your favorite type of outer clothing?
- Which season do you think is the best for fashion? (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
- When was the first time you bought your own clothes? What kind of clothes did you buy?
- Do you like to wear accessories? If you like accessories, what accessories do you prefer?
- Which is better to buy – a lot of cheap brand clothes or a few expensive brand clothes?
- What kind of shoes do you like to wear?
- Have your family or friends made many comments about your fashion or style?
- Have you ever heard someone tell you that you are not a good dresser? How did you feel then?
- Do you have any experience buying clothes cheaply?
- Have you ever bought a knock-off item because you thought it was a genuine product?
- How much do you spend on clothes in a year?
- Do you like comfortable clothes or pretty clothes even if they are uncomfortable?
- Who is the most fashionable person you know?
- Which celebrity’s fashion style would you most like to copy?
- How has fashion evolved in the last few years? What trends are likely to emerge in the future?
- Do you believe that fashion is more about self-expression and identity or following trends?
- What do you think of fast fashion and its impact on the environment and society?
- What do you think are some of the biggest challenges that the fashion industry faces today?
- How can we promote more diversity and inclusivity in the fashion industry?
- Do you think that there is a connection between fashion and culture? How do they affect each other?
- How has social media changed fashion and style trends?
- Do you agree with the”less is more” approach to style?
- Do you think that fashion should be more sustainable and environmentally friendly, and what steps can we take to achieve this?
- How do you balance individual style with practicality and comfort when choosing clothing and accessories?
- What are some of the most famous fashion moments in history, and why do you think they are so memorable?
- Do you think that fashion is art, and if so, how does it compare to other forms of art?
- Do you consider the ethics of a company when purchasing fashion items?
- What role do you think fashion plays in gender identity and expression? How has that changed in recent years?
Study Group Topic: Fashion Brands (Readings, Vocabulary, Discussion Questions, Idioms)
Image by [email protected] from Pixabay
Leave a Reply